Gaston Wilkerson Association Services has been providing comprehensive property management services to homeowner associations and communities of all sizes since 1995. Always working with professionalism and responsiveness, our organization offers a rich portfolio of management services tailored for each community’s unique requirements.
Financial & Accounting
- Prepare and mail all billing statements to members.
- Collect and deposit all payments.
- Collections management of delinquent accounts. Including generation and mailing of past due notification letters.
- Review and approve all vendor submitted invoices for payment.
- Preparation of all checks for review and signature(s).
- Prepare financial statements.
- Monthly bank statement reconciliation.
- Assist Board with annual budget preparation for coming year.
- Annual review of Reserve Study and coordination of Reserve Study audits by accredited third party auditor.
- Prepare annual audit information for CPA and cooperate in completion of same.
- Provide notice of meetings and prepare board meeting agendas and associated supporting materials (agendas, notices, ballots, etc.).
- Take Minutes at all board meetings and maintain on historical archive of minutes.
- Seek bids for all Association Contracts such as insurance coverage, maintenance, etc.
- Active collection of all delinquent balances per the policy of the Association, send notice of Intent to Lien. Filing of liens to be submitted to appropriate Entity Services for processing.
- Point of contact for all Title companies to secure information.
- Provide 24-hour Service Line.
- Such other duties and services as required by the Board of Directors to maintain the integrity and fiscal health of the Association.
- Conduct routine site inspections of the community to ensure CC&R/rule compliance. Audits are typically focused on (but not limited to) seasonal demands like pool, landscaping, drainage, & snow removal with associated vendor follow up if required.
- CC&R/Rule enforcement-Provide assistance to Board to enforce all rules and regulations and CC&R’s. Complete non-compliance report provided to board members for review. Issuance of non-compliance letters to those in violation.